Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Reviews On Amazon Buy Now From Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Reviews On Amazon Feature.
- MediaTek | Dimensity 720 Octa Core 2GHz Processor with the widest 12 band support for a True 5G experience
- 16.55 centimeters (6.5-inch) TFT – Infinity V-cut display, HD+ resolution, 720 X 1600 pixels protected by Gorilla Glass 5
- Versatile Quad camera setup-48MP (F 1.8) main camera + 8MP (F2.2) Ultra wide camera+ 5MP (F2.4) depth camera + 2MP (2.4) Macro Camera| 13MP (F2.2) front camera Samsung Galaxy M32 5G.
- Monster 5000 mAh Battery | Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB| SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
- Latest Android v11.0, One UI 3.1 operating system, available right out of the box Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Reviews On Amazon.
- Camera Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Virtual Light Sensing, Virtual Proximity Sensing; Secured by Knox; Samsung M32 5G, Samsung M32 5G, Galaxy M32 5G, Samsung Galaxy M32 5G, Samsung, Galaxy, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung mobile, Samsung mobiles, Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Reviews On Amazon Samsung smartphone, Samsung mobile phone, Samsung phone, Samsung, Samsung phones, Samsung mobile, Samsung smartphone, Samsung phone,; Simple, Secure payments with Samsung Pay (NFC) Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Reviews.
Reviewed in India on 4 September 2021
Bought it on the first day of launch. Delivered the next day. Very fast delivery by Amazon. Have been using it for the last two days.
Pros Samsung Galaxy M32 5G
1. Phone has glass at the back which gives it a premium look. Feels stylish to carry it along.
2. As usual, the Samsung screen is smooth. Good picture clarity.
3. Adaptive brightness 8s is one of the best I’ve come across to date.
4. Phone is very light. Samsung Galaxy M32
5. Camera quality is also very good. The front camera is also decent.
6. Battery life is more than 24hrs for regular browsing over a 24*7 wifi connection.
7. Fingerprint sensor on the right side is handy.
1. Charger is only 15 Watt. 25/30 Watt would have been better.
2. Nothing else as of now Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Reviews.
I feel good holding and using this Phone. If there is any chance then I’ll update the review.
Reviewed in India on 3 September 2021
Reviewed in India on 5 September 2021